Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013




According to my sister, my father thinks I need work on being virtuous.  My sister texted me to let me know she had my Book of Virtues that our dad gave me.  I let her know that I already had this book in my home.  I snapped a quick picture and texted it to her with along with the picture of the inscription that was written to me and my husband with no date.  Based on the inscription, I assumed it was a wedding gift, anniversary gift, perhaps a gift from when one of my children were born.  Moments later a picture appeared on my screen from my sister.  The same book with an inscription from my birthday four months before I got married.  My sister and I were both LOAO via text.  I've decided it gives me the opportunity to pass this book on to each of my children and there won't be any fighting over one copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment